The Falkirk FC Thread

3 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Looked back on our results. What a lot of goals! You sometimes forget the 5 goals and 4 goals games dotted through the season.

At the age of 66 and having watched the Bairns through the good times and bad i am sure that this team and this season has been the best  Not just winning but destroying the opposition at times. PROUD

We're top for goals scored across the whole SPFL and second only to Rangers for goals conceded.

1 hour ago, Rugster said:

The whole team look to be getting pished at Bongo’s Bingo whatever the f**k that is 🤣

I’ve seen some videos of Bongo’s Bingo in Manchester and it looks like a great night out. Boozy bingo, singing some classics and drunker games too. 

Out for a family lunch in Dunfermline earlier wearing a FFC polo shirt and a couple of Fifers came across to congratulate me on the promotion and to say that they can’t wait for next season.

Completely messed with my head!

4 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Out for a family lunch in Dunfermline earlier wearing a FFC polo shirt and a couple of Fifers came across to congratulate me on the promotion and to say that they can’t wait for next season.

Did you check your wallet or watch we’re still in place…….

6 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

A family lunch in Dunfermline - that’s a euphemism, yes?

1 minute ago, Disco Duck said:

A family lunch in Dunfermline - that’s a euphemism, yes?

Unfortunately my son disgraced himself by buying a house over there.

He is a podiatrist so kept busy by all the six toed locals.

What is the best part of this? Dylan Tait with the Mad Dog? Callumn Morrison screaming THE NAVY BLUE ARMY echo? McGlynn and McGinn cheesin in the background like proud dads? Calvin Miller jumping in like a kid on Christmas morning? 

What a brilliant day yesterday. Brilliant from minute one and gutted I didn't get up to Montrose in time to get the celebrations in the pubs. Lost my scarf in amongst the celebrations on the pitch but who cares at this point. Championes ole ole ole. 

Also shout out to the guy doing live music in the Red Hoose in Dunipace last night getting Amarillo going. Brilliant day that I will not forget

must be great for the Ultras to see the players singing their songs with such feeling.  Well done to the young Ultras who have changed the atmosphere at the stadium this season.  Brilliant

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
mistake

Could be talking pish but I think that togetherness and genuine liking for each other and the young team is a reason Morrison and other signed on again.

A few of our players could earn more elsewhere next season but they'd be doing so at a lesser club with less handsome fans. 

Edited by FalkirkBairn2021