The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

At full time I thought I couldn't love this team anymore than I already did, but last night in Behind The Wall took it to a whole new level. I genuinely love each and every one of them.

Partying with the fans. Brilliant touch

I'm absolutely gutted to hear that I missed the players celebrating in Behind the Wall. That said, I'm rough enough as it is! Yesterday will live long in the memory. I adore each and every one of the players in this squad. What a credit they are to the club.

BRING ON THE CHAMPIONSHIP. COYB.

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

I think you were a bit lucky yesterday and until you scored the 7th I thought we had a chance of getting a point out of it…

Fair play, league wrapped up nice and early and you can enjoy the last 5 games. I had the added bonus yesterday of being stuck on a train with the away fans as well as being out last night, I can safely say that from my experience, your whole fanbase was an absolute credit to your club.

To a certain extent but now the big thing with 5 games to go is staying unbeaten for the whole season. Home games should be fine but a tough away game at Hamilton who will be desperate to beat us. 

What. A. Day. That will live in my memory till the day I die. Congrats to the team, management and to every single fan who took the club in our hands these last two years to turn it around. CHAMPIONEES.

How emphatic was that!? By all means go win the league but fucking boom!!!!!! That quality this crop of players have shown us this season is a thing I don’t think will ever be properly appreciated due to the level we are playing at. Feels every bit as good as our last promotion if not better. 

2 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Quite fitting you confirmed rising from the dead at Easter.

Miracles do happen.

ae9b3db1770a67dcae0e04d139f4c3ae.jpg.430b9dc2d96051d039063f2985cb1f9e.jpg

We were never dead mate, you're thinking of Rangers.

Edited by Rizzo

5 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Quite fitting you confirmed rising from the dead at Easter.

Miracles do happen.

ae9b3db1770a67dcae0e04d139f4c3ae.jpg.430b9dc2d96051d039063f2985cb1f9e.jpg

3 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

We weren't dead, we were just resting.

Dead Parrot Sketch : London Remembers, Aiming to capture all memorials in  London

23 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Sorry, in a testimonial, aye, if we are still undefeated at the last game and we have a chance of going through an entire season undefeated, then no. One keeper for the entire 90 minutes.

Depends on the score. If its relatively tight, bring long on towards the end. 

26 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Entombed in League 1 seemed close enough, but thanks, never miss a chance to laugh at Rangers' demise.

2 hours ago, Higgenarse said:

I knew after watching the cove game with our last minute equaliser that the team felt different to previous seasons. The fight they showed that game despite really bad referee I think set us up for season ahead

For me it was Morrison's last minute belter against Montrose - a bit later! That's the point I knew for certain this team was different.

Just watched the game again. Mackie playing keepie-uppie in midfield 😆 Col with a magnificent trap then later, a cheeky back heel. The outrageous dummy from Alfie that sent two Montrose defenders clean out the park 😆