The Falkirk FC Thread

I went for Lang, has led by example all season and helped others around him play better. On another day I could make a case for any of Lang, Morrison, Donaldson and Spencer, I think all of them have been terrific this season

To allow for Sean Mackie's resurgence and to be fair to Sam Long, I've done another couple of Invincibles line ups.

YEATS

HOGARTH

OLIVER

JOHN MCGLYNN

MILLER

LANG

MCIVER

MORRISON

HENDERSON

McCANN

MACKIE

NESBITT

DONALDSON

AGYEMAN

SPENCER

YEATS

HENDERSON

OLIVER

JOHN MCGLYNN

MILLER

LANG

MCIVER

MORRISON

LONG

McCANN

MACKIE

NESBITT

DONALDSON

AGYEMAN

SPENCER

20 hours ago, Beaver The Bairn said:

Drink it in

Credit to Falkirk TV for the highlights 👍

Just watching that makes you realise how many cracking goals we have scored this season. 

31 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Absolutely torn between Morrison, Donaldson, Lang & Spencer. All four have been massive for us

Will probably go for the former, signing that new deal clinches it for me 

Imagine if Morrison stays at Falkirk until we're back in the Premiership. He's already adored by the fans but he'd be in borderline legend territory by that point.

Morrison, Spencer, Lang, Donaldson could all take it .. in fact the whole team have been superb.

I'd go Morrison as it's been a while we've had a player who looks like he puts fear into the opposition every time he has the ball.

On 04/04/2024 at 11:44, ChrispPancake said:

personally and I know it's a far out idea but I'd  reduce the capacity of the main stand and develop the upper level into more office and hospitality space then a 4th stand may not have 2 ppl in it every week when the club get back to its normal level of support, circa 3500 to 4000 plus away fans. 

It would take about 1300 seats out of the main reducing it to about 3000 so a 4th stand of say 3000 would give us a capacity of 10,000 which is way more than big enough for Falkirk. 

if we get a good away support we could easily split the 4th stand and have 3500 away and 6500 home as the split

You didn't get much kudos for this but I actually agree haha

Definitely not going on a negative tangent here, im flying but whoever gave the go ahead to plan the stadium in such a lopsided stadium needs a shake.  it is a shame we have a great support, big fanbase and we have an entire part of the ground's atmosphere dissipating into fresh air.  im sure players would come to the navy blue regardless but it probably doesn't help attract players.

i will now stop moaning about it and start looking forward to putting the wee smelly manager from Cove in his place.

8 minutes ago, tirso said:

Morrison, Spencer, Lang, Donaldson could all take it .. in fact the whole team have been superb.

I'd go Morrison as it's been a while we've had a player who looks like he puts fear into the opposition every time he has the ball.

Lang puts fear into the opposition every time they have the ball.

I agonsied over this, but I couldnt separate in terms of deserving by performance, and I already told Morrison I loved him on Saturday night, so I voted for Hendo on grounds of both performance and personality. I just love him.