The Falkirk FC Thread

22 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Did that last summer too. The state of the away changing room compared to the home one was quite hilarious....
Made me wonder whether that goes on at Scottish clubs too.

My mate was at the Arsenal tour, their away changing room have similar, they also have tables that are high up so not everyone can see each other when seated.

I cant see Robson starting tomorrow, when Kidd comes on instead of you recently, I think tells you where you are in the pecking order

14 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

That terrible (title winning) goal celebration from County there is exactly why DKD is enjoying playing for a big team so much 

Was absolutely pathetic.

11 hours ago, Hannibal Lecturer said:

I can see what BPM is getting at. We need to create chances and Dixon (as good as he’s been) doesn’t create anything going forward.

We need to fly out the traps against Alloa and Morton if we have any chance of staying up. I’d take draws against anyone else. I thought Jarvis looked good the other night and would play him and Rudden together. He won’t though.

Agree, get them pinned back from the first minute. Shots on target , corners, pressing game. Fans in full voice behind the team. Just like the glory days of a Brockville cup tie !

3 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Why not 352?
Burgoyne
Edge McKenna Dixon
McGhee Paton Osman McShane Robson
Wadds
Rudden

Plenty of width there.

Waddington for Paton and Todorov or Jarvis beside Rudden. Agree with the rest.

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

My mate was at the Arsenal tour, their away changing room have similar, they also have tables that are high up so not everyone can see each other when seated.

I cant see Robson starting tomorrow, when Kidd comes on instead of you recently, I think tells you where you are in the pecking order

Norwich away dressing room painted pink to lower opposition testosterone levels

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/7104233/leeds-troll-norwich-pink-dressing-room/

Bored, thinking about my attendance record this season which has been poor. I am currently on...

Alloa; Attended 3 and today will complete the only full set this season.

Partick; Attended 2 away and 1 home

Queens; Attended 1 away

Morton; None and will miss the last one too

Dunfermline; Attended 1 home and hopefully get next week too

ICT; Attended none

Ayr; Attended 1 home

Dundee Utd; Attended 1 home and will miss the last one

Ross County; Attended 1 home and should make the final day, hopefully either safe or at least with it in our hands.

Pretty shite really over the piece.

I've done 18 home games and 9 away this season and been pissed off at most of them.

Worst game of the season? Probably that Connah's Quay mob, never been so irritated by the opposition being arseholes. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Bored, thinking about my attendance record this season which has been poor. I am currently on...

Alloa; Attended 3 and today will complete the only full set this season.

Partick; Attended 2 away and 1 home

Queens; Attended 1 away

Morton; None and will miss the last one too

Dunfermline; Attended 1 home and hopefully get next week too

ICT; Attended none

Ayr; Attended 1 home

Dundee Utd; Attended 1 home and will miss the last one

Ross County; Attended 1 home and should make the final day, hopefully either safe or at least with it in our hands.

Pretty shite really over the piece.

If you'd turned up for two games that would've been two more than Dennon Lewis managed. 

4 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

If you'd turned up for two games that would've been two more than Dennon Lewis managed. 

Much as I am not impressed with my record, it does leave me with a smaller job repressing the various memories. I am confident that if we stay up, this can be taken care of using a combination of alcohol and moderate blunt force. 

A minimum of one season in League 1 will be a different prospect entirely, and we are looking at crystal meth and some sort of vehicle accident. 

On 04/04/2019 at 21:50, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I done the stadium tour at St James Park with my laddie and it was very good.

Got me thinking about John Gallacher who we sold to them in the 80’s for about 100k at the time.

Started off like a train for them then got seriously injured and never recovered. I liked him in his short spell with us. Pace to burn. I wonder how good a career he could have had barring his injury ??

Anyone else remember him ?

This takes me back, only played a few games for us but was absolutely outstanding another player (like farid and his double leg break) who you just wonder how far they could have gone.

Just thinking about this in the walk up to the stadium. I've been coming to games for nearly 10 years now. In that time we've been top of the league for 4 days and we've gone from the Premier league to the bottom of the Championship.  We've had seven managers, three Chairmen (I think) and probably well into three figures with players. Yes we've had cup runs but that's a fucking awful record for a club that has over 4000 people pumping money into it every week. 

Something is very wrong here 

Just thinking about this in the walk up to the stadium. I've been coming to games for nearly 10 years now. In that time we've been top of the league for 4 days and we've gone from the Premier league to the bottom of the Championship.  We've had seven managers, three Chairmen (I think) and probably well into three figures with players. Yes we've had cup runs but that's a fucking awful record for a club that has over 4000 people pumping money into it every week. 

Something is very wrong here 
It was fucking brilliant before you started coming and ruined it [emoji35]