The Falkirk FC Thread

If anyone can make heavy weather of this, then McKinnon is that man. It’s so easy to conjur up a post match interview with him being pleased to have gotten a draw, and convinced we will finish the job in the replay.

Our record against the supposed 'top' sides in the league:

Raith Rovers - 1 point out of 3
East Fife - 1 point out of 3
Airdrieonians - 1 point out of 6

We are near the top of the league because we beat the shite teams. Problem is, so does everyone else. When it comes to playing someone a bit less shite, we are fucking murder.

Edited by Gaz

Same every week. Absolutely woeful football on show. The only thing that changes is the score. We have no fight, no leadership. He doesn’t even make all his subs when we aren’t winning. About time the board stood up and was counted for and empty this idiot.
I said this during the game. He never uses all 3 subs if we aren't winning. He either doesn't have the personnel to change a game or he doesn't know how to change it. I'm going for the latter

Ray's post match interview is going to be comedy gold.
Ray signed these players and sets them up ,he should carry the can and go. Mark my words the current squad will not win this league outright.
Having said that the msg should gtf.Their record just gets worse and worse ,my fear is that if they sack Ray they will appoint the wrong guy again .Only two passmarks today gomis and longridge and some horror shows Dixon, Durnan and all three strikers. Airdrie are push and they beat us at home at a canter !

They'll toil against the Rose, just as they have done all season so far.
Even in the games v Dumbarton & Peterhead they have looked anything bar convincing.
Putting cash on Lithgae is looking a better option for every 90 mins that goes by.

2 minutes ago, kiddy said:

They'll toil against the Rose, just as they have done all season so far.
Even in the games v Dumbarton & Peterhead they have looked anything bar convincing.
Putting cash on Lithgae is looking a better option for every 90 mins that goes by.

Nah. We'll comfortably beat Linlithgow, by at least three goals. This will convince the cereal-eaters that he's the right man and should be kept.