The New Raith Rovers Thread

Wasn`t too long ago numerous Ayr supporters were saying Brian Reid was the best thing since sliced bread,was a good up and coming manager and destined for a bigger club.

However,just NO

Although I see Antonio Caleron is out a job. We could phone him, say all is forgiven, ask him to bring along Paquito and tippy-tappy spanish style passing football can make a return to sunny KDY.

This please :D

I think it's us that owes Calderon the apology

That's what I meant. I just worded it very very badly. D'oh. Now ammened.

Who knows, he might have a few pals who have decided La Liga really isn't for them and the challange of facing teams of world renoun such as the original Scottish league champions, Dumbarton, and the honour of playing in the famous Fife derby is for them... ah we can but dream.

Edited by Enigma

Do you have trouble reading? Players weren't transitioning through the whole setup, Lindsay oversaw the whole thing while it was up to Ireland to get them into the 19's

There was a failure in the process which Ireland was involved in so I wouldn't be keen on him being involved in the 1st team

You made a statement firstly slating Ireland then come back claimimg that all these players had made it with other clubs thst Ireland had rejected then after losing your argument about Ireland decide to bring Jimmy Lindsay into it.

What I have trouble reading is anywhere in your posts naming the players we have lost out on that you claim and any evidence that ireland was responsible for players not coming through the system. As I said he has no contact with the players until they get to his age group, he can only develop the players that he is given, if players have left before then then it is not down to him. It is up to the other coaches to get the players to u19 standard before the u19 coaches try to develop them further.

I look forward to 'reading' your list of players who are now playing with other clubs who we rejected - but I won't hold my breath!