The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Shodwall cat said:

Goalies murder. That's goal was coming all bloody game with his too casual distribution. Cracking goal from Alfie though.

Have to agree. Not impressed. Where is Nicky?

Managed to get the stream to work just as Thistle equalised the first time. Decent display and good bonus point. Yeats and Ola in midfield have so much more energy that McGinn and Spencer, again I will say it McGinn looks done. Great strike from Alfie and it means our destiny is in our hands at the Falkirk Stadium.

Need to see it again but I think the keeper's at fault for their second too, can't have a shot dipping over you in the middle of the goals when you're on your goaline. Can keep him for penalty shootouts right enough.

The sooner we get rid of Brad Mckay the better, didn't look interested at all when he came on. Don't have a clue who decided it was a good idea to let him take a penalty.

Fantastic performance from us just heartbreaking getting that close especially when it would have all but confirmed us top spot.

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Need to see it again but I think the keeper's at fault for their second too, can't have a shot dipping over you in the middle of the goals when you're on your goaline. Can keep him for penalty shootouts right enough.

The sooner we get rid of Brad Mckay the better, didn't look interested at all when he came on. Don't have a clue who decided it was a good idea to let him take a penalty.

Fantastic performance from us just heartbreaking getting that close especially when it would have all but confirmed us top spot.

Yeah I can’t believe McKay took a penalty. Be as well just putting him in the stand for the season. He couldn’t give a f**k. 

Good to get the bonus point but felt the performance more than merited the 3 points especially playing so long with ten men, got absolutely feck all from that useless w**k of a ref.

We were playing with far more energy than we did on Tuesday night and McIver was doing well to put pressure on the Thistle defence and Ageyman had them cacking themselves every time he got hold of the ball. It was good to see the midfield make every attempt to limit the Thistle players and force them into mistakes and the defence were largely decent as well. 

Overall much more composed and even though we were playing with ten men, it didn't really look that way.

2 hours ago, PedroMoutinho said:

If there is no money for full time first players next season, there will rightly be no money for full time youngsters 

But that isn’t and won’t be the case regardless of what division we are in, please show me a quote from the club to this effect? You’re literally just making shit up now! I heard talk of a possible hybrid set up  at the AGM but that’s it. 

27 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Managed to get the stream to work just as Thistle equalised the first time. Decent display and good bonus point. Yeats and Ola in midfield have so much more energy that McGinn and Spencer, again I will say it McGinn looks done. Great strike from Alfie and it means our destiny is in our hands at the Falkirk Stadium.

I would be playing Yeats, Ola and Oliver in the midfield on Tuesday now that Spencer is suspended. Would mean McKay at RB but hey-ho.