The Falkirk FC Thread

Right I've bought 2 away tops, a heritage shirt, a home shirt and a goalie shirt and now this... my wallet is hurting at this point, not sure I can justify another one. 

Ffs fine, take my money.

2 hours ago, Raybowski89 said:

Maybe I'm in denial then 🤣. I'm a 2XL on Scotland shirts but I'm wearing 4XL on O'Neills stuff! I intend to buy one on Saturday when making my way through to TFS from Ayrshire but I'm worried this will defo sell out and wanna order it ASAP.

I'm a large in all my clothing except this seasons away top which I have, which is a 2XL and fits perfect. 

37 minutes ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Right I've bought 2 away tops, a heritage shirt, a home shirt and a goalie shirt and now this... my wallet is hurting at this point, not sure I can justify another one. 

Ffs fine, take my money.

I’m the same, away top, retro top, polo shirt  and full home toddler kit for my Grandaughter. All really good quality and they even sent me replacement shorts for the wee ones kit as they had an Ayr Utd badge on the tag inside, I hadn’t even noticed. Agree with all the comments, in terms of quality O’Neill are up there with the best.

30 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I'm a large in all my clothing except this seasons away top which I have, which is a 2XL and fits perfect. 

Somebody else! Knew I wasn't in denial/going crazy 🤣

7 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Enjoyed the Falkirk Daft pod this week but it was ruined by that big daft guy at the bottom of the screen!

Only kidding BPM! Well done

He was brilliant! 👏🏻

I'll be in the KM stand on Saturday but my brother has to sit in the main stand as the KM is sold out.  Don't like sitting myself, but I will taunt my brother by buying him a packet of Werther's Originals :) 

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
mistake

5 hours ago, Raybowski89 said:

Maybe I'm in denial then 🤣. I'm a 2XL on Scotland shirts but I'm wearing 4XL on O'Neills stuff! I intend to buy one on Saturday when making my way through to TFS from Ayrshire but I'm worried this will defo sell out and wanna order it ASAP.

4XL from Ayrshire - you’ll stand out like a sore thumb being the wee, skinny guy.

3 hours ago, Raybowski89 said:

Yeah been really impressed with O'Neills. The home and heritage tops have been 10/10 efforts. Even the away shirt is really good, it's just a bit overshadowed by two all-time kits. Hoping and praying that they also re-release the 1991 home shirt.

Would be a good series to do is once per season the iconic kit from a decade. of the clubs history.

Closed season, the fan base asked to chose a top from the selected decade.

33 minutes ago, Jimmy1876 said:

Excellent statement from FSS on the artificial Pitches vote 👏👏 hoping the club also make similar to strengthen the argument and hopefully other clubs follow suit. 

It really is

Great article and said few weeks back that if plastics are not acceptable in the top division, the cartel shuts the door on Scottish football. No coincidence that Killie exchanging to grass in summer, with Livi already doomed. Final piece in the jigsaw is Dundees other half getting the auto slot. As earlier posted 10,000 seats springs to mind. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

On another topic, if you load your basket with Greaves, get through to checkout, then get distracted and patch it, a few hours later they will send you a free shipping code 👀

And where tf were you when I loaded my basket and went straight to payment earlier?

Oh well, that's dad's birthday sorted.

Got this feeling that our recruitment in the close season will be interesting. Players will have seen our performances this season and will be wanting to be part of it  It will make a difference from having to use contacts ( McGlynn with Spencer and Lang ) and a higher standard of player available.