The Falkirk FC Thread

Update from the big man himself – http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/gaffers-press-conference-pre-season-day-two/
“We’ve still got a good group of players here and I will of course look to strengthen. There is nothing imminent, but I have positions I would like to fill. I’m not going to mention names, but there are players we are interested in and if we can get the funding to do so then we will try to sign them.”

Said that at the end of January transfer window and 3 hours later McKee signed.

17 minutes ago, gav-ffc said:

Said that at the end of January transfer window and 3 hours later McKee signed.

McKee was a last-minute signing who we were after but didn't think we'd get. He was only told by Carlisle that he could leave at 5pm, so it was a rush to get him up the road, through a medical and signed before the window closed.

19 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

McKee was a last-minute signing who we were after but didn't think we'd get. He was only told by Carlisle that he could leave at 5pm, so it was a rush to get him up the road, through a medical and signed before the window closed.

Think we all know just how rushed his medical was... :unsure:

Slaphead Houston was boldly declaring on Off the Ball weeks ago that "he'd only bring in better players than what we've already got"; give it another week though and it'll be ringers and panic signings ahoy. 

I renewed yesterday & I'm reasonably happy with our squad Harris may or not be shite..but Aird was a hopeless mason Boyne Canadian orange c**t...so he cant be any worse..Kidd has to step up & make RB his own..we need a striker but maybe O'Hara can step up( I've written shepherd off)

1 hour ago, NewBornBairn said:

Got a phone call from Pete on Tuesday and he told me who we're going for. V. Exciting so I renewed yesterday.

Sworn to secrecy etc etc.

He phoned 20 guys and told them all a different name to see if we have a leak.

Really we are signing GMS and Loy but I've not to tell anyone.

Edited by Gaz FFC