The Falkirk FC Thread

58 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

If you're that passionate about other fans posting on your thread then PnB isn't for you, maybe best to go to whatever single club forum Falkirk have. 

Hard to take a poster that can't multiquote seriously tbh. 

No, P&B is for me. Don’t concern yourself with that. A bit of banter from opposing fans? Fine with that too. Can’t be arsed with your kind of sneering shite. There is nothing here that’s about your club and mine. Absolutely nowt. So like I said, just f**k off.

34 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

No, P&B is for me. Don’t concern yourself with that. A bit of banter from opposing fans? Fine with that too. Can’t be arsed with your kind of sneering shite. There is nothing here that’s about your club and mine. Absolutely nowt. So like I said, just f**k off.

Nah, I'll post wherever I won't, don't concern yourself with that x

3 weeks on Saturday until our first premier sports cup game and 6 weeks until our first league game so there's plenty of time to get players in.

Quality takes a bit more time to get over the line, well that's what I'm telling myself anyway. 

More pressingly where's our preseason footage & new kits at?

38 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

3 weeks on Saturday until our first premier sports cup game and 6 weeks until our first league game so there's plenty of time to get players in.

Quality takes a bit more time to get over the line, well that's what I'm telling myself anyway. 

More pressingly where's our preseason footage & new kits at?

Sure it won’t be far away (pre season footage). There will be a good reason for not showing it too, ie players, trialists or maybe McGlynn just wants some privacy until a certain point. 

Kits will be before the school hols break up next week id wager, normally are. 

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

……and that post sums you up perfectly. Look, we have recognised you exist. That should keep you going for a while. Now just f**k off.

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

That’s a T Shirt right there. You could wear it on alternate days with your “I’m not bright but I can lift heavy things” one.

22 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

That’s a T Shirt right there. You could wear it on alternate days with your “I’m not bright but I can lift heavy things” one.

Replying to the same post four minutes apart, oaft. 

Guest Caractacus Potts
3 hours ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Let’s hope these are not just any signings, and these are M&S signings…

And hopefully not some more S and M signings as we’ve been tortured enough the last few years! 

Edited by Caractacus Potts