🔴🟡Thistle vs Dunfermline ⚫️⚪️ - Friday night football 23/02/24

VAR is shite. I'd rather have shitey decisions than VAR. f**k me though that was poor. Pars were decent value and it's just one of those games you get at this stage of the season. Injuries and form etc.

Some absolutely shocking refereeing decisions tonight, our chopped off goal and really we couldn’t have any complaints if Robinson got sent off. 

But we were terrible second half, offered nothing and caused our own problems. 3 goals shipped again and our goalkeeping situation has got worse (somehow). 

Fair play to Dunfermline, didn’t really seem to get sucked in by the refereeing omnishsmbles. 

Well I've learned not to listen to Dunfermline fans before a game who assured us they simply couldn't win. 

If we play a competent goalkeeper then might have been a different story. 

I think the key takeaway is I still don't want VAR. 

There's been a howler in the Leeds v Leicester game tonight too where Leicester had a goal disallowed for offside but it was incorrect and it would have put them 2-0 up, instead they're now losing 2-1...

1 hour ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Good luck everyone, you've got an absolute moron refereeing.

Thank you.

Should have been 3-3, Munro gets surrounded and changes his mind.

I wouldn't trust that clown with a primary school game.

Aye, that's true actually. They were shouting that we were cheating from 2-1. Partick fans are genuinely a strange bunch. 

We have missed Oor Matty so much IMO. He made the difference for us. What a player. 

11 minutes ago, virginton said:

Has Partick 'Family Club' issued a tear-drenched statement yet to address yet another scandalous injustice inflicted upon them? 

No, because the fans chased the charlatan responsible for all of that (and much worse) from the club, of which I think we can be justifiably proud. But you knew that already.

Bad decision? Yes

Partick reaction to it good? No

Pars capitalise? Yes

End of the day, if Partick played how they had and got on with it, the Pars may not have taken control of the 2nd half. They didn't and we did.

We've been lucky there and with players slowly returning, a rare positive night I'll take regardless of how we got it.