United ๐ŸŸ  v Rovers ๐Ÿ”ต - the final top of the table clash

14 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

Home tickets selling wellย 

I genuinely think if tickets had gone on sale earlier, with both clubs promoting it (and a bigger away allocation)we could be closing in on a sellout and be talking about it being a massive advert for the Championship.

5 minutes ago, Halbeath Raith Rover said:

I genuinely think if tickets had gone on sale earlier, with both clubs promoting it (and a bigger away allocation)we could be closing in on a sellout and be talking about it being a massive advert for the Championship.

I still think more Raith tickets will be made available and I hope that happens. I'm not sure what United's reasons are for not allocating more at this time.ย 

19 minutes ago, Glen Scotia said:

I still think more Raith tickets will be made available and I hope that happens. I'm not sure what United's reasons are for not allocating more at this time.ย 

Our CEO is in The Courier saying we've been told the reason (he doesn't elaborate other than he does not feel the reason hold any weight) and he doesn't envisage any good news on additional tickets becoming available. The sections of the shed being closed are the section nearest the home fans and the first 5 rows of the whole stand. I would suspect Utd's reasoning they've given the Rovers is for security reasons albeit doesn't seem to effect the erse cheeks and/or any other club when they play Utd.ย 

5 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Have United opened another stand for us yet to say sorry?

John Nelms has agreed to open Dens for free to Raith fans who can't get in and show the game on big screens and pump the noise from the crowd into Tannadice through these speakers on the wee grass bit between Dens and Tannadice.ย 

images (1).jpeg

Hoping that Inverness can do us a favour and take something from United this weekend to set this up perfectly and help make it a shot to nothing for us. Even if not, itโ€™s still a game we should go in to with confidence.ย Law of averages would make me think that Rovers canโ€™t rack up another victory in this fixture but then again I thought the same just before we beat the Pars for the 5th time this season.ย Ticket stuff is daft but pretty sure whatever the number of Rovers fans there they will generate a great atmosphere.

The Raith v United games this season have been pretty entertaining on the park.Both games at Starks Park the atmosphere was brilliant-full house at both ends. The away end at United was the best as a Raith fan for years.

Cant get my head around United reducing the allocation, whether its United running scared, security or Tannadice falling apart.

Luckily got tickets myself, gutted for Raith fans that never, hopefully the situation gets sorted.

Hopefully we pump them again.

10 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Luigi Capuano not exactly what you'd call a "straight talker", is he?ย 

Sounds like he went to the same school as Tam Courts.

ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
rFn9O-Rm_bigger.jpg
ย 
We are unable to provide an exact timeline for when the next batch will become available. Please contact Dundee United directly: ๐Ÿ“ž 01382 833166
ย 
ย 
ย 
ย 
How do you say get on the the phone and abuse those Arab b*****d without sayingย get on the the phone and abuse those Arab b*****d ?

2 hours ago, Arab_R_us said:

have to say I've really came to dislike Rape Rover this year with their shitey twitter posts. We are due a win against you so hopefully its next weekend.

๐Ÿ””๐Ÿ”š

Anyone care to explain what this gibberish is supposed to mean?

โ€We played them in December, the demand was there from them and at that point, operationally, we were in a position to give them what we gave them in the West Stand [Shed] and that was fine.

In the lead-up to this game, operationally, that has changed for us.โ€

2 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Anyone care to explain what this gibberish is supposed to mean?

โ€We played them in December, the demand was there from them and at that point, operationally, we were in a position to give them what we gave them in the West Stand [Shed] and that was fine.

In the lead-up to this game, operationally, that has changed for us.โ€

Probably the start of back peddling. But Iโ€™ll bet they donโ€™t even know WTF that is themselvesย 

Itโ€™s funny how this has become such a big game, before a ball was kicked this season Iโ€™d have expected Dundee United to have had this league wrapped up by now.

1 hour ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Luigi Capuano not exactly what you'd call a "straight talker", is he?ย 

In fairness, he's dealing with Dundonians who don't have English as a first language, then having to translate it into English.

If you're phoning up a ticket office and abusing the staff on the other end you're a c**t imo.ย 

Not getting involved with the petty nature of the whole incident, but there's heehaw the poor bugger on the other end of the phone will do about it.ย 

ย 

90% of that statement from the United CEO is just empty words and pish, with gibberish being an accurate summation. However this part.ย 

"โ€œThe way Raith Rovers have responded to this, itโ€™s actually starting to stoke hysteria between people and that has resulted in members of our ticket office staff being verbally abused by Rovers supporters."ย 

ย 

Is probably fair, from the initial statement, to the tweet shared above, to the Interviews by Barrowman it's just stoking those tensions up needlessly.ย 

Tl;Dr, don't be a dick and abuse office staff eh?ย 

1 minute ago, HoBNob said:

If you're phoning up a ticket office and abusing the staff on the other end you're a c**t imo.ย 

Not getting involved with the petty nature of the whole incident, but there's heehaw the poor bugger on the other end of the phone will do about it.ย 

ย 

90% of that statement from the United CEO is just empty words and pish, with gibberish being an accurate summation. However this part.ย 

"โ€œThe way Raith Rovers have responded to this, itโ€™s actually starting to stoke hysteria between people and that has resulted in members of our ticket office staff being verbally abused by Rovers supporters."ย 

ย 

Is probably fair, from the initial statement, to the tweet shared above, to the Interviews by Barrowman it's just stoking those tensions up needlessly.ย 

Tl;Dr, don't be a dick and abuse office staff eh?ย 

Office staff are asking for it IMO.