The New Raith Rovers Thread

Are we going to be signing anybody this window who hasn't had potential career ending injuries?

Well if we do, we still have a few pre-season games for them to develop one.

The sponsor is a good cause and that's where the positives start and end.

It's for an amazing cause mate yet your more interested in slagging the football shirt, Personally I'm not a fan of the shirt but it's the cause that counts, this purely shows the mentally you are my friend slagging a shirt promoting a cancer charity

It's always a good idea to read before you post.

Think your comments "shows the mentally you are" tbh.

Was any one on here at the Forfar friendly? From the highlights, looked as though McHattie and Barr linked up well on the left, and Johnston seemed decent on the right. Deffo need a striker as Johnston & Barr seem like they like to get the ball in to the box. Vaughan played the 90 which is excellent news. The 2 goals we conceded was pish from us. Will be at the game on Tuesday against Partick.

For being a so called amazing professional, Toshneys conduct has been pretty poor tbh.

and reading into the article i would suggest so has mckinnons. i wont go into du,s involment as we all know what they are like. this all stinks.

Toshney transfer was 'difficult and challenging' - today's FFP.

Probably best rid.

For being a so called amazing professional, Toshneys conduct has been pretty poor tbh.

Mentioned this a few pages back and seems my thoughts are correct. Extremely poor stuff from him and I think he'll certainly be made aware of it during this season.

Yes we know there is no real loyalty in football, especially at our level, but that shouldn't mean that you behave in such a manner as to disrespect the club and fans. I've always thought that players like that eventually get found out. For Toshney to appear to fake an illness so as to push through a move is really really poor on his part.

It's sad but I think we can all agree now that it's better for him to be away from the club and hopefully we can use the funds wisely.

As for United and Ray...well I think it's becoming apparent how they will act this season and confirms my suspicions as to his departure last month.

and reading into the article i would suggest so has mckinnons. i wont go into du,s involment as we all know what they are like. this all stinks.

United have this mentality that they are this huge club who don't deserve to be in the Championship. It's arrogance when they have absolutely not right to have it.

I think Ray is lucky that our first match against them is at Tannadice as the goodwill some had for him (but not me) is disappearing by the day.

Looks like the Thompson's are still up to their old tricks. The deid auld yin was a total c**t and it would seem that his son is a chip off the old block. They really do act like the lowest of the low when it comes to these sort of things.

Utd, since the Thompson family arrived haven't exactly been chalking up the friends.

It started with Falkirk in January 2003 and is still evident 13 years later.

I don't think it's fair to blame DUFC or their fans. It's more a case of laying the blame squarely at the feet of 1 disgusting family.

Raith are just the latest in queue to hope bad things happen to them.