The Falkirk FC Thread

5 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

Would fit the lone striker role better than Jordan Allan but I think we could do better than him. Suppose he can also play out wide but it would be a step down from Burrell.

If that article is true and we had a article saying if this takeover happens and we’ll be in for Agyeman as well, as the kelty lot are big fans so looks like he’ll have a choice and also depends if yous get promoted as well this season because I doubt he would want to stay in L1 if you don’t 

On 23/04/2023 at 10:50, Tea and Busquets said:

Surely we aren’t going to play the diamond on that size of park? I’d imagine he’ll go to his tried and tested but then again I thought he’d do that yesterday and I was wrong. 

I don't think anyone can fully predict our starting 11 with what we have done over the last 5/6 games.

I do fully expect Oliver will start up top on his own but I wouldn't rule out Burrell, the same applies to Rowe and Williamson of which I thought Rowe was taken out as his form has dipped Dunfermline game onwards.

From Saturdays line up Id predict Morrison to drop back to midfield,.the right back and strikers roles up to what McGlynn sees fit.

the pitch size is immaterial for me, we won't win or lose because of it, the grass pitch might be an issue coming from a league that is mainly plastic

42 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

Does anyone find iPlayer to be reliable when using a VPN outside the UK? Looking at the best way to watch Saturday’s game

I used NordVPN up till last July and it worked, unsure if it still does. 

43 minutes ago, Taxi for De Massis said:

Does anyone find iPlayer to be reliable when using a VPN outside the UK? Looking at the best way to watch Saturday’s game

iPlayer seems to be pretty up to speed on favored VPN’s and blocking them, but your mileage may vary.

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

I used NordVPN up till last July and it worked, unsure if it still does. 

I use Express, and that has worked extremely well.

Falkirk FC should have navy tops and socks, white shorts with red, white, navy trim somewhere.

Don't mind something a bit more jazzy for the away strip. Red & white stripes or white with red sleeves or something like that. 

4 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

Falkirk FC should have navy tops and socks, white shorts with red, white, navy trim somewhere.

Don't mind something a bit more jazzy for the away strip. Red & white stripes or white with red sleeves or something like that. 

Our own heritage offers up a wealth of shirt, shorts and sock options. My personal favourite permutation would be navy shirt with white accents, white shorts, red socks, red numbers on the shirt.

46 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Our own heritage offers up a wealth of shirt, shorts and sock options. My personal favourite permutation would be navy shirt with white accents, white shorts, red socks, red numbers on the shirt.

That's a bit racist!