The Falkirk FC Thread

Really couldn't give a toss about being out, albeit it would obviously have been nice to win. It was all about putting up a good show, showing that we can play and compete and, of course, taking their cash. We managed all four.

The worry is that MacIver and Yeats' injuries are bad ones. We absolutely can't afford to lose big Ross in particular. Hopefully the effort hasn't taken too much out of the team either.

Just now, FalkirkBairn2021 said:

Incredibly we might set a record this season for red cards without ever putting in a bad tackle. 

Watched the replay and it's soft. I've seen worse...

However, another week where I wonder what McKenna will bring to this team. Right team, wrong time for him, I feel.

Edited by Blame Me

It was high but not much contact, the type of tackle that would usually be a yellow, but the game was probably gone by then anyway. Proud of the team and the way we played, felt like the equaliser knocked the stuffing out of us and with not having anything to hold onto it fell apart a bit. Not one of those players should have their heads down as they were excellent for 70 minutes, the level of player Celtic can bring on far from exceeds what we have, still feels like we need a centre forward as back up. Big Ross was immense before he went off.

Edited by FFC1982

8 minutes ago, 18BAIRN76 said:

If I were you, I’d be more focussed on winning a game where the opponent aren’t League 2 jobbers or playing with 10 men for 75 minutes x

To be fair a DVD of Dunfermline season so far would sell well. I would buy it

2 minutes ago, Right in the Stanchion said:

Aye he also loves to talk a lot of shite though doesn't he? Especially if it butters up and ex employee. 

What's with all the romanticism here, yous were pumped.

My Team:Airdrie - you guys would know a fair bit about getting pumped this year in fairness 😂

2 minutes ago, FFC1982 said:

My Team:Airdrie - you guys would know a fair bit about getting pumped this year in fairness 😂

Deflection - Airdrie have nothing to do with the fact you got a tanning from a team that merely had to shift through the gears yet it's being lauded as a success. It's the old billy-big-time syndrome again. You think a team with Coll Donaldson, Gary Oliver and Michael McKenna is your ticket to the big time. It's why rival fans revel in your downfalls so much.

I don’t think anyone on here is revelling- we matched a team with a budget that dwarf what we can pay- they brought a boy off the bench who cost 11 million, we could pay our entire wage budget for about 10 years off of that. Its called pride in your team, strange concept I know 😂

2 minutes ago, Right in the Stanchion said:

Deflection - Airdrie have nothing to do with the fact you got a tanning from a team that merely had to shift through the gears yet it's being lauded as a success. It's the old billy-big-time syndrome again. You think a team with Coll Donaldson, Gary Oliver and Michael McKenna is your ticket to the big time. It's why rival fans revel in your downfalls so much.

I’m fairly certain I could find comments from your fans after the East Kilbride game who thought you were world beaters. No-one on here is saying todays result means we walk the league, purely pride in our players.