🦄 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 v 🇬🇪 Georgia 🐺

4 hours ago, MarkoRaj said:

The next set of fixtures in September are interesting.

We only play one game against Cyprus away ...

Aye, but we also play a pub team from down South at Hampden a few days after the Cyprus game ...

Looking for 1 spare ticket if anyone has one going for tonight. 

Twitter used to be great for picking up tickets for gigs and games but it's just full of clear spam sellers now. 

If anyone has one please let me know. 

Cheers

35 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

About 2pm when my mate gets here.

Though to add that I will have to watch the game without alcohol today. Despite me not being much of a drinker, Scotland games are normally the exception. I don’t know how I’m going to manage it.

Are the south African bartenders coming round? 😂

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

No silly, that’s the league we are in.

They are in League B.

Cheers! ... to say that I get confused by the whole Nations League thing is a serious understatement.

30 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Aye, but we also play a pub team from down South at Hampden a few days after the Cyprus game ...

Yep for the SFA's 150th anniversary....same pub team from down south that came up for the 100th anniversary full of fancy ideas..........wha's like us !!!!!!!

1 hour ago, AuAl said:

What's it like in the upper tier of the main stand? Got a ticket off a friend for up there, never been there for a game.

I assume the view is decent (better than behind the goals no doubt, not that it would be difficult). My assumption is that folk tend to stay sat down up there?

The view is tremendous, atmosphere less so, unless something really special is happening, therefore let's hope it's rocking later 🤞

Was up there for the England game in 2017 and the place was going bananas......for a minute 😖

5 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

The view is tremendous, atmosphere less so, unless something really special is happening, therefore let's hope it's rocking later 🤞

Was up there for the England game in 2017 and the place was going bananas......for a minute 😖

Confirm the above. The seats are comfy, the view is good and the atmosphere at the Spain game was great.

49 minutes ago, Lurkst said:

Thirding(is that a word?) this.

The noise from the N/W always seems to hit you in the South as well, and the Upper gets it all.

England in 2017 was something else up there, like you say

Edited by ClydeTon

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I've got a ticket going for the East stand if anyone is looking? Was going to go down, but something's come up with work so likely won't make it down in time. Let me know if you're looking.

Unless you are a paediatric heart surgeon tell your work to get tae.

2 hours ago, Blink182 said:

Looking for 1 spare ticket if anyone has one going for tonight. 

Twitter used to be great for picking up tickets for gigs and games but it's just full of clear spam sellers now. 

If anyone has one please let me know. 

Cheers

3 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

I've got a ticket going for the East stand if anyone is looking? Was going to go down, but something's come up with work so likely won't make it down in time. Let me know if you're looking.