Queens v Falkirk

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

That lineup, f**k me. This could be bad. Cochrane offered little going forward last week but protected the defence well enough (as I say, no surprise we lost the goal after he was subbed). Think we'll be overrun in midfield today and it could be a long day for McIntyre. This'll be the game McLelland gets sent off as well. 

This could be brutal. 

Indeed. Cochrane not even on bench so presumably injured.

1.Botterill 5.McKay 7.McKechnie 8.Todd 9.Reilly 10.Connelly 15.McLelland 17.Ferguson 19.MacIntyre 23.Logan 24.Ambrose

Subs : 31.Stone 3.Church 11.McGuffie 14.Hutchinson 27.Gibson 28.Johnstone 30.Walker

22 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

About 30 mins to ko and more away fans than home fans in already. Think even more have just had enough. 

Yes, that's the sparsest I've seen the terracing for a long time. Have the young lads been kept at home today?

1 hour ago, HighlandQueen said:

Sorry I forgot we are only to talk about topics that interest you.

Talking about games that were played half a century ago on a specific match thread is hardly relevant. No problem discussing it on the Queens thread or make a Down Memory Lane thread. You're usually the first to get upset about threads going off topic anyway. 

Edited by Fae_the_'briggs

10 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

You've got to wonder what the fucks Queens are playing at against the other 8 teams in the division because they've looked decent again against us 

The other 6 teams. Annan and Edinburgh City is a guaranteed win 😉