Falkirk v Burrell

That was utter domination from the start. I know from the minute I saw him up front himself that’s the performance we’d see from Burrell. Another team coming with negative tactics, despite Hartley saying in the press it was only 1 loss in 17, to hit us on the counter. Michael Doyle is a pathetic football too, diving to try and buy free kicks. That second half we were a total pleasure. Hartley was his usual self who cannot handle defeat. No shake of hands with our players or the referee just straight up the tunnel. A pathetic rat of man.

Edited by Tea and Busquets

Oh come on really your best performance of the season? We played so deep it was criminal. One totally isolated up front when having a go and getting gubbed would have been way better for us travellers as we got gubbed anyway….  you are good no getting away from that and the fast paced play is very eye catching and will see you challenging in the Championship.

I also like your ground and the facilities etc and you will win the league but come on, the greaseball gifted you the 3 points. 

Edited by Watson Nimrod

Well I shall start by saying apologies to the Cove fans who travelled for that....

But I won't enjoy 90 more than that all.season. That was an absolute fucking trouncing and no one deserves it more. 

Hartley was completely and utterly clueless. Had absolutely no idea what to do, caused us absolutely no threat whatsoever, don't recall a shot of note on Longs goal. 11 battles on the park, 11 won by a Navy Blue shirt. 

Get it up you. Ram it home. Weld it in. 

Absolutely fucming dominated and sent packing to the same extant as Stirling Albion 🤣🤣🤣

Just now, Watson Nimrod said:

Oh come on really your best performance of the season? We played so deep it was criminal. One up front when having a go and getting gubbed would have been way better for us travellers as we got gubbed anyway….  you are good no getting away from that and the fast paced lay is very eye catching. I like your ground and the bar etc and you will win the league but come on, the greaseball gifted you the 3 points. 

Na, we took them. We didn't say please, and we didn't say thank you 👌

A team who we’ve struggled to beat and we clicked into gear and absolutely destroyed them. Hartley showing that he has no plan B, I’m expecting his usual shite in his post match interview but we were streets ahead. Momentum is on our side, hopefully the injury to McIvor was just a niggle and he was withdrawn as a precaution

8 minutes ago, Watson Nimrod said:

Oh come on really your best performance of the season? We played so deep it was criminal. One totally isolated up front when having a go and getting gubbed would have been way better for us travellers as we got gubbed anyway….  you are good no getting away from that and the fast paced play is very eye catching and will see you challenging in the Championship.

I also like your ground and the facilities etc and you will win the league but come on, the greaseball gifted you the 3 points. 

So the way we play will see us challenging in the Championship, but the reason we won 4-0 tonight wasn’t because of that, your manager allowed us to do it? 

Nae worries fella.

Here, Hendos goal was fucking hilarious wasn't it. Cove defence wiping eachother out en masse, Hendo seeing the ball break and time standing still for about 8 seconds before he elected to simply step forward and poke it into the net whsilt the Cove defender's typically cried to the ref 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Satisfying! Really entertaining and 2nd half we really could have scored more. Also thought Shanley looked good again when he came on, links the game really well similar to McIver, the ball doesn’t bounce away from him as his touch is excellent. Looked lively and receives the ball very well. Think he could be a good one. 

8 minutes ago, Shabba said:

We were absolutely brilliant tonight, every single one of them. Except Sam Long who had f**k all to do 😂

He has asked to be on the bench on Saturday so at least he can get a seat whilst he watches the game

I liked that win because Cove looked competent for some of the first half and were narky. They were strong and occasionally got players forward. An upgrade on QoS until we absolutely reamed them. 

Burrell is a handful but was never given a chance. That sly kick to Lang needs looked at. 

Hartley took some pounding too. That was noisy and unifying. 

26 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

Kinda getting into we are better than the rest territory. Obviously will need to keep injuries to key players to a minimum. It'll take a very good side to outdo us currently. 

You’re a lot better than the rest of us, perhaps Hamilton excepted on a good day. The only danger I see is you getting carried away with a cup run and taking your eye off the league.

Lies, damned lies & statistics ( ©️ Allan McInally of Bayern Munich & SkySports) but this has been a massacre.
Added bonus of the weasel not wanting to shower post match  - a saving on soap & hot water.

🎶 “fat greasy b*stard” 🎶 sung by 4,500….

IMG_0035.png

Well that was utterly joyful to watch, two games in a row where the opposition didn’t have a shot on target. We are great to watch and play some lovely football.

We look good in every position and our bench is so strong as well. Thought Shanley looked really decent when he came on, his link up play was good and he looks much more suited to the way we play.

Well done boys and roon ye greasy rat boy.