The New Raith Rovers Thread

On 18/04/2023 at 21:48, Ro Sham Bo said:

If anyone fancies a laugh tonight, I highly recommend the Falkirk match thread. The knives are out for McGlynn. 

I saw they lost at home to FC Edinburgh. They are in that tricky situation where the leagues gone but they are comfortable for a play off spot. The players will all be saving themselves for the cup semi-final and will be doing the bare minimum and ticking over until then. 

2 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Brown for POTY and Vaughan for goal of the season.

Not necessarily the best goal of the lot, but my favourite as it was Vaughan's first in front of the South Stand since his injury.

I went Brown and Aidan Connolly against Partick Thistle. The obvious choice would be Easton against Cove, but I was in the pub when that went in.

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

I wonder which club will be muggy enough to give him his next job.

Elgin City is idea…he’d get a new experience when he dragged them down.

2 hours ago, Rover the Moon said:

Answer to our prayers…

image.thumb.png.ddd4e40e0223ecf1ab67330bbb2f929c.png

Silverbear’s man?

27 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

I understand Mr McKenzie may not as committed to this venture as many hope. These are fragile times.

More likely that he has asked questions and not been given answers to them. Wouldn't be surprised that Sim and McDonald would find a way to botch an investment opportunity. Pair of clowns

25 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:

I understand Mr McKenzie may not as committed to this venture as many hope. These are fragile times.

He's maybe just worked out that Sim's planning not only to hold on to Starks Park but but also remain as largest individual shareholder too.

Either that or Silverbear's re-interest has meant a King Dick spanner being thrown into the works.