The Falkirk FC Thread

32 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Re keepers, happy with Hogarth signing too, think he's shown enough to suggest he can improve. 

Not buying that McGovern is done, was good enough to win a contract at Hearts just last summer and was Livvy's MOM at Parkhead only a few weeks ago.  If we could convince him to come and work with Hogarth it'd be a great signing.  

And even if McGloves is done, are we not backing Nicky? Anybody signed should be as his back-up, I would have thought, as I can't imagine him signing a new two year deal just to sit on the bench every weekend. 

1 hour ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Due to caring responsibility i will be watching on gaelic tv. How do you say feckin gutted in gaelic?

Glè bhrònach would be my initial stab.

Very sad, pronounced glay vrohnach 

2 minutes ago, Raybowski89 said:

And even if McGloves is done, are we not backing Nicky? Anybody signed should be as his back-up, I would have thought, as I can't imagine him signing a new two year deal just to sit on the bench every weekend. 

McGlynn won't have given him any assurances regarding him having the jersey, he'll have told him he needs to earn it. I would hope that it's a more experienced guy that comes in to challenge him and to help with his development. Not a loan either. 

8 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Be a nice touch for the last game of the season if McGlynn played Hogarth one half and Long the other.

Sorry, in a testimonial, aye, if we are still undefeated at the last game and we have a chance of going through an entire season undefeated, then no. One keeper for the entire 90 minutes.

13 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Sorry, in a testimonial, aye, if we are still undefeated at the last game and we have a chance of going through an entire season undefeated, then no. One keeper for the entire 90 minutes.

fair enough.  I see you point.

The Port Seton Liam Henderson FSC (Me, Grandson & his wee cousin) ready to leave for Montrose in an hour or so....two wee laddies absolutely buzzing for it, hopefully their first ever pitch invasion.

Columbus FSC has just returned from the supermarket with some tinnies for this afternoon. Even the missus is gonna have a couple of drinks despite the fact she doesn’t give a shite about football