The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I’m absolutely buzzing for this today. Is everyone on here going ? This is 100% one of those days you can’t miss.

2 hours ago, Newbornbairn said:

Was literally the first thing I thought about when I opened my eyes this morning. 

2 hours ago, FFC 1876 said:

When the day is dawning...

1 hour ago, BPM said:

Sheffield FSC on route to Montrose for title party PT2. Are you ready for love? 

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Lang Toon FSC assembled and prepped. ETA 1530.

You can all go f**k yourselves, 😁 I'm jealous as hell, will be watching it on Falkirk TV with a 12.30am kick off my time. I'll be there in spirit if not in person. COYB.

Edited by Bairn in Exile

MATCHDAY! 🚌🚆🚘

🎶 Falkirk FC….the Navy Blue Army! 🎶

Montrose will be navy blue today and it COULD be the day we win the league title.

We previewed today’s game in our latest podcast (below)👇🏼

🆕🎙️EP:79 PAUL HARTLEY’S A W**KER

📺🎧📱falkirkdaft.co.uk

74035330-F7B5-4C82-A8FE-565BD7B32B93.thumb.jpeg.19e354f833605c93dd1aefc4dded4a47.jpeg

Manila FSC currently in Auckland and ready for an early start… hoping to get on my flight to Singapore with a league title in the bag 😁

2 hours ago, BPM said:

Sheffield FSC on route to Montrose for title party PT2. Are you ready for love? 

That’s great commitment from you. 🙌
My grandson & I did a round trip from Falkirk to Sheffield yesterday by car to watch the Swans at Hillsborough & exhausted this morning but we are both raring to go for a shorter trip up the east coast this afternoon 👌

It's only really 2 of us out of the usual family/friend group that can get ourselves up to Montrose but we're looking forward to it. We'll all be at the Cove home game next week with a couple of lapsed group members as well.

Making the journey from North Ayrshire. Train through to Falkirk and then a supporters bus up to Montrose. Might be a mad one today so might stay at my old man's place in Grangemouth and head home tomorrow 🏆

Totally buzzing for this today but let’s just remember that if worst comes to the worst (fingers crossed it don’t) then no need for any booing or that shit, unless directed at some hopeless referee decision etc etc.

We just move on to next week or the next week just until job is done. Start of the season aim was to get out this league so whether we do it by 18 points or 1 point the ambition has been reached 

COYB

Very jealous of everyone heading up today. Only missed a couple of games this season but it's my 1st wedding anniversary this weekend so going away for that instead. Should be able to watch the game on Alba at least 

Edited by NavyBlueArmy1876

Just now, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Very jealous of everyone heading up today. 1st wedding anniversary this weekend so going away for that instead. Should be able to watch the game on Alba at least 

Should have booked a wee B&B in Arboath for the full weekend. Would have been nice for the missus and would have possibly earned you enough browny points to slip away for a couple of hours today 🤣

Re keepers, happy with Hogarth signing too, think he's shown enough to suggest he can improve. 

Not buying that McGovern is done, was good enough to win a contract at Hearts just last summer and was Livvy's MOM at Parkhead only a few weeks ago.  If we could convince him to come and work with Hogarth it'd be a great signing.  

3 minutes ago, Proudtobeabairn said:

Re keepers, happy with Hogarth signing too, think he's shown enough to suggest he can improve. 

Not buying that McGovern is done, was good enough to win a contract at Hearts just last summer and was Livvy's MOM at Parkhead only a few weeks ago.  If we could convince him to come and work with Hogarth it'd be a great signing.  

Nicky's problems lie in confidence with crosses and slower distribution which can be fixed with experience