The Falkirk FC Thread

The one thing that seems to be universal in the Championship is physicality. Watching that game of pinball between Dundee and QP, even the wee guys on the park were happy to dish it out.

Amazed to see that two handed pushes were never considered a foul.

13 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The one thing that seems to be universal in the Championship is physicality. Watching that game of pinball between Dundee and QP, even the wee guys on the park were happy to dish it out.

Amazed to see that two handed pushes were never considered a foul.

On that basis, yous will be humped if you go up.

First time I’ve actually watched the  two teams. QP slightly behind the skills/flair of Dundee. 
Dundee looked very composed and if viewed/judged against our better form, it’s no brainer we need to improve the quality of player if we succeed with promotion. I’ve previously posted we need at least five/six in, if honest more like seven/eight.

8 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

With our current squad, yes. We couldn’t compete without half a dozen upgrades.

48 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Alloa doing the dirty over the scum tomorrow would be nice but I think it's fair to say we'll be playing Airdrie on Tuesday.

The scum. How cute x

2 hours ago, alonso said:

My mate is going up tomorrow to get his season ticket seat for next sat, would he also be able to get mine for me if he gives them my details?

Yes. If he gives your name, should be fine. Assuming the shop is open tomorrow? 

31 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Looking at it I'd absolutely agree. We are as soft as shite with the current squad Which kind of gives me the fear even if we do get to the playoff final. Rankin will know get in our face make it a battle and it's not our strong point. But we can worry about that if we get there. Over to Airdrie or Alloa tomorrow pick a straw. 

44 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

If we go up or not, we’ll have a good re-build this summer that I don’t doubt will have us far stronger than this season. McGlynn knows the type of players/squad needed in the championship. 

8 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

If we go up or not, we’ll have a good re-build this summer that I don’t doubt will have us far stronger than this season. McGlynn knows the type of players/squad needed in the championship. 

Well see. Had an extra 50% budget wise his last season with Raith and regressed.