"The ICT Thread - From the Premiership to the Seaside"

Just now, Jan Vojáček said:

If you guys let Adam Brooks go when I've written a lovely feature with him in my paper this week then I'll be bitterly disappointed.

from what i have just heard prepare to be bitterly disappointed 

"Administrators at Inverness Caledonian Thistle say there have been three expressions of interest so far to take over the running of the club.

BDO also said four players have been made redundant, but non-playing staff remain in place.

Striker Billy Mackay and first team coach Scott Kellacher have taken over the running of the team following the sacking of Duncan Ferguson."

2 minutes ago, Oats said:

from what i have just heard prepare to be bitterly disappointed 

:(

Hope we sling him a deal until January or something. With Mark Durnan staying in Old Kilpatrick, Finlay Gray Cardross and Tony Wallace Dumbarton we're really just a forward away from a full set of local lads forming our spine.

Brooks is the only one I am disappointed about being let go. Thought there was definitely potential there until Ferguson started playing him as a goalkeeper or something.

6 minutes ago, Sir Tarmo said:

That’s a real shame about Brooks. I thought he was a decent player with good potential. I’m not entirely bothered about the rest but hopefully they can find themselves a club soon.

This is pretty much how I feel about it as well. We still have a strong squad imo and staying up is very achievable. It really depends on how Kellacher gets on as manager now.

To be honest, would have kept Brooks if we could / had choice. Losing two forward players isn't ideal when we aren't scoring goals. 

1 hour ago, Buzz Killington said:

The club are losing £200k per month and the only redundancies are 3 coaches and 4 players?  They must have been on some wages.

Thing is, naebody really knows where that money is going. Certainly not on players.

2 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

Thing is, naebody really knows where that money is going.

I'm sure there are a lot of experts fans from other clubs on this thread who seem to know everything about the finances at Caley and should be along soon to enlighten us all.

There should be no fans of any other clubs in any way gloating or rejoicing at any of this. We are all just a few bad seasons and/or a bad owner away from this.

Hopefully the news that so few players are being released and expressions of interest already coming in, means that there is a brighter future to come.