Great posters

accies1874

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Too many to mention, but I'll try! Apologies to those I've missed.

@Stellaboz, @HoBNob, @Hedgecutter@Shandon Par, @Bairnardo, @Bert Raccoon, @Derry Alli, @BFTD, @RH33 @throbber,  @Honest Saints Fan, @Rugster,  @Chubbychops, @CallumPar, @djchapsticks, @Hoose Rice, @forameus, @GNU_Linux, @TheGoon, @Mark Connolly, @Richey Edwards, @Craig fae the Vale, @MONKMAN, @The Naitch, @mathematics, @centralTon, @eindhovendee, @Eednud, @carpetmonster, @Arch Stanton, @Ad Lib, @Salt n Vinegar, @kingjoey, @Zen Archer (Raconteur), @Venti, @hk blues, @SlipperyP, @scottsdad, @Newbornbairn, @Sugar_Army, @velo army, @Central Belt Caley, @Jacksgranda, @superwell87, @Melanius Mullarkay, @DiegoDiego, @Raidernation, @railwayend, @TxRover, @BillyAnchor, @Brother Blades, @alta-pete, @philpy, @Zetterlund, @Sergeant Wilson, @Alert Mongoose, @TheScarf, @Empty It@Suspect Device, @doulikefish, @pozbaird, @Fullerene, @Molotov, @RawB93, @Hampden Diehard, @Zanetti, @Wacky, @Stoo61, @Heaton, @Salvo Montalbano, @da_no_1, @DA-go Par Adonis, @qpfc, @DUAFC, @ecto, @1320Lichtie, @Hamish's Passenger, @DAFC, @ExiledLichtie, @Tattie36, @par-adise, @parsforlife, @Smokerson, @The Toun Clock, @Diamonds are Forever, @AlwaysAPar, @welldaft, @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo, @johnnydun, @Monkey Tennis, @Arch Stanton, @jamamafegan, @Andy Dufresne, @RossBFaeDundee, @Fifes Elite Force, @Fifespud, @Ludo*1, @lubo_blaha, @TxRover, @Hampden Diehard, @Bring Your Own Socks, @Lyle Lanley, @Leith Green, @Miguel Sanchez, @Cardinal Richelieu, @ICT_Chris, @welshbairn, @Dons_1988, @Lyle Lanley, @carpetmonster, @Bigmouth Strikes Again, @Boghead ranter, @Hawkeye the Gnu, @Div, @Aim Here, @RandomGuy., @DeeTillEhDeh, @Cardle is Magic, @Rob1885, @Kyle Reese, @VincentGuerin, @The Other Foot, @ropy, @Swello, @welldaft, @invergowrie arab, @Busta Nut, @YassinMoutaouakil, @capt_oats, @Thenorthernlight, @Empty It, @topcat(The most tip top), @Fifespud, @Boo Khaki, @Shadow Play, @kingjoey, @Bogbrush1903, @Ranaldo Bairn, @Molotov, @HibeeJibee, @Le Tout P'ti FC, @Dirty Sanchez, @Caledonian1, @Mr. X, @tamthebam, @MONKMAN, @German Jag, @Cosmic Joe, @superwell87, @Bold Rover, @Iminavest, @tongue_tied_danny

The rest of you are all muggy c***s.*

Reveal hidden contents

Joking of course. Most are sound and the wanks I've blocked. Apologies to those I've missed; wasn't intentional (mostly)[*spoiler]

top bloke is @DA Baracus

Most posters on here are sound enough to the point that I've never given a red dot.

Every poster I've put on ignore (4 I think) have been banned within 24 hours of being put on ignore.

Spoiler

Inbox me for prices to get your most annoying posters on my ignore list and inevitably banned.

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Too many to mention, but I'll try! Apologies to those I've missed.

@Stellaboz, @HoBNob, @Hedgecutter@Shandon Par, @Bairnardo, @Bert Raccoon, @Derry Alli, @BFTD, @RH33 @throbber,  @Honest Saints Fan, @Rugster,  @Chubbychops, @CallumPar, @djchapsticks, @Hoose Rice, @forameus, @GNU_Linux, @TheGoon, @Mark Connolly, @Richey Edwards, @Craig fae the Vale, @MONKMAN, @The Naitch, @mathematics, @centralTon, @eindhovendee, @Eednud, @carpetmonster, @Arch Stanton, @Ad Lib, @Salt n Vinegar, @kingjoey, @Zen Archer (Raconteur), @Venti, @hk blues, @SlipperyP, @scottsdad, @Newbornbairn, @Sugar_Army, @velo army, @Central Belt Caley, @Jacksgranda, @superwell87, @Melanius Mullarkay, @DiegoDiego, @Raidernation, @railwayend, @TxRover, @BillyAnchor, @Brother Blades, @alta-pete, @philpy, @Zetterlund, @Sergeant Wilson, @Alert Mongoose, @TheScarf, @Empty It@Suspect Device, @doulikefish, @pozbaird, @Fullerene, @Molotov, @RawB93, @Hampden Diehard, @Zanetti, @Wacky, @Stoo61, @Heaton, @Salvo Montalbano, @da_no_1, @DA-go Par Adonis, @qpfc, @DUAFC, @ecto, @1320Lichtie, @Hamish's Passenger, @DAFC, @ExiledLichtie, @Tattie36, @par-adise, @parsforlife, @Smokerson, @The Toun Clock, @Diamonds are Forever, @AlwaysAPar, @welldaft, @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo, @johnnydun, @Monkey Tennis, @Arch Stanton, @jamamafegan, @Andy Dufresne, @RossBFaeDundee, @Fifes Elite Force, @Fifespud, @Ludo*1, @lubo_blaha, @TxRover, @Hampden Diehard, @Bring Your Own Socks, @Lyle Lanley, @Leith Green, @Miguel Sanchez, @Cardinal Richelieu, @ICT_Chris, @welshbairn, @Dons_1988, @Lyle Lanley, @carpetmonster, @Bigmouth Strikes Again, @Boghead ranter, @Hawkeye the Gnu, @Div, @Aim Here, @RandomGuy., @DeeTillEhDeh, @Cardle is Magic, @Rob1885, @Kyle Reese, @VincentGuerin, @The Other Foot, @ropy, @Swello, @welldaft, @invergowrie arab, @Busta Nut, @YassinMoutaouakil, @capt_oats, @Thenorthernlight, @Empty It, @topcat(The most tip top), @Fifespud, @Boo Khaki, @Shadow Play, @kingjoey, @Bogbrush1903, @Ranaldo Bairn, @Molotov, @HibeeJibee, @Le Tout P'ti FC, @Dirty Sanchez, @Caledonian1, @Mr. X, @tamthebam, @MONKMAN, @German Jag, @Cosmic Joe, @superwell87, @Bold Rover, @Iminavest, @tongue_tied_danny, @German Jag, @Karpaty Lviv

The rest of you are all muggy c***s.*

Reveal hidden contents

Joking of course. Most are sound and the wanks I've blocked. Apologies to those I've missed; wasn't intentional (mostly)[*spoiler]

Cheers, appreciate the shout out. You’re definitely one of the good guys too 👍 On the whole, there’s a decent bunch of Pars fans on our thread, I enjoy reading the various points of view.

Lots of decent posters here from every team. Very small percentage of people I don’t like/can’t be bothered with at all.

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

Me constantly refreshing this thread for one singular mention.

20231223_124133.jpg

Being as you've only been around since March, name recognition might have to wait a little. Maybe pick a theme for name changes next time to jolt everyone's memory? The Wire's list of characters is likely running out though, I'd look elsewhere...

26 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Being as you've only been around since March, name recognition might have to wait a little. Maybe pick a theme for name changes next time to jolt everyone's memory? The Wire's list of characters is likely running out though, I'd look elsewhere...

There's still a couple of years worth left.

9 hours ago, Empty It said:

Most posters on here are sound enough to the point that I've never given a red dot.

Every poster I've put on ignore (4 I think) have been banned within 24 hours of being put on ignore.

Reveal hidden contents

Inbox me for prices to get your most annoying posters on my ignore list and inevitably banned.

Your username Is quite fitting

12 hours ago, Empty It said:

Hide contents

:lol:

No-one ever looks at the user status ('Golden Boot Winner' etc) so it might be worth @Divcould set that part to a binary choice of 'Yes' or 'No' to show whether said poster is included in that excellent  @DA Baracus list of posters to follow.

Maybe even an option to blanket ban posters not included?

9 hours ago, Freedom Farter said:

I like the folk with daft account names. I'll not tag them here as I think they're both strictly football section only but my two favourites are the St Mirren fan "Buttocks Brown" and the St Johnstone fan "Shite and Muck".

Those are their actual real names, m8.